- Lively and historic university city
- Southwestern Germany near France and Switzerland
- Close to scenic Black Forest mountains
- September to December
- Semester Program at the European School of Business at Reutlingen University of Applied Sciences
- Classes in German with German students
- All credits applicable to Business degree
- 9 courses in Business, German and International Studies
- 2-week intensive German course
- Satisfies Kelley School of Business International Dimension requirement
- 17 IU credits
- Modern university dorms on campus or apartment in Reutlingen
Additional Program Information
You may apply if you:
- are a Business major or are admitted to the Liberal Arts and Management Program (LAMP)*,
- are making normal academic progress at any Indiana University campus,
- are in at least your fourth full-time semester of college,
- are in at least fifth-semester German,
- have completed (or will complete) E201, E202 and the Business Integrative Core (or equivalent coursework at an IU campus outside Bloomington), and
- have approximately a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Complete eligibility criteria and selection criteria are outlined within the Academic Policies and Procedures of the Office of Overseas Study. Selection is based on maturity, seriousness of purpose, and appropriateness of match between program and applicant. Students on disciplinary probation during program period are not eligible.
- Most IU scholarships, grants and loans are applicable to program costs.
- Overseas Study Scholarships, including Minority Scholarships and Scholarships for Students from IU campuses other than Bloomington.
- Scholarships available through the German Ministry of Education, disseminated by the European School of Business
- Kelley School of Business Overseas Study Scholarships
- General information about financial aid and links to additional scholarship opportunities.
Fall 2010: March 1, 2010
IU committee screens applications. Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
IU committee screens applications.
Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
Fall 2010 Semester
Fees paid to IU (academic fees)
- Indiana resident: $4,116
- Non-resident: $13,447
Room & meals: $2,800 See IU Fee Sheet for additional cost and payment details.
Airfare, personal expenses and vacation travel additional. Initial prepayment of $500 due April 5, 2010.
Airfare, personal expenses and vacation travel additional.
Initial prepayment of $500 due April 5, 2010.