Students looking for Geology credit should first consider the programs highlighted on this page. Available coursework may include: courses pre-approved with an IU equivalent and courses that need to be evaluated. For Office of Overseas Study programs, see each program's Course Equivalencies list for details.

Students who need to fulfill specific major/minor requirements while abroad should consult their academic advisor.

Note that students who are completing a GEOL BS degree must take GEOL-G 429 (Field Biology in the Rocky Mountains) on-campus.